Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ethan in November

Add Image

Every Saturday morning, we put Ethan on the same chair to see how he's grown. And boy, is he growing!!!



0-65 in just four months. :)


Aunt Janell, baby Elizabeth (who is just a few weeks younger than Ethan), Abigail (Jacob and Robin's girls), and my Mom.



Visiting my Grandma...she loves seeing Ethan. When he visited the other day, the ladies of the home gathered around to see him, and she replied, "He's my grandson, you know".



Auntie Dana and Ethan.



Ethan showing off his moves.











Before I returned to work, my parents and I took Ethan to Claremont where we saw a classical concert, had lunch and walked around. It was a gorgeous day and lots of fun.


Then and Now





Ethan has discovered his tongue and loves putting everything in his mouth now.


Does it get much cuter than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment